|1||Ingredients||100% raw white coconut (also known as copra or coconut meat) inside the dried coconut|
|1||Particle Size||20 – 50 mm : 40% min 10 – 20 mm : 40% < 10 mm : 20% max Thickness : 0.8 – 1 mm|
|2||Certifications||FSSC 22000, HALAL, BRC|
Desiccated Coconut Chips Grade is a commodity with market potential and potential. They also can become business models worth considering. Nafoods is a wholesale dedicated copra address you can choose from. How does copra bring nutritional value and health like? Why should you choose Nafoods products? Follow the general information that we are about to share in the following article!
Why should you choose Desiccated Coconut Chips Grade for business instead of fresh coconut?
We can see, desiccated coconut is a more popular commodity than fresh coconut for many reasons:
- They can keep the milky white color of coconuts to help attract customers.
- Currently, many companies have applied the coconut drying method that helps the coconut retain its nutritional content and be used for many days.
- The desiccated coconut also ensures the characteristic and mild flavors of the fresh coconut.
- Unlike seasonal fresh coconuts, dried fruit can be found all year round. Furthermore, the fine grating and pre-drying is also an advantage of desiccated coconuts.
- The price of desiccated coconut is not too high compared to the fresh fruit.
- Previously, the demand to buy desiccated coconut often focused on holidays. But now consumers buy them on a more frequent and popular basis. Moreover, customers can also choose desiccated coconut as a daily snack or a gift to give to everyone.
Nutritional value in Desiccated Coconut Chips Grade
Desiccated coconut rice is not only a daily snack, decorations for many dishes, but it is also a product with high nutritional content. Current processing methods make the desiccated coconuts seem to retain the best value.
First, we can mention the variety of vitamins in dried copra. In which, the most characteristic in dried coconut is Vitamin B. Specifically, about 6% vitamin B1 (also known as Thiamin), 2% vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), 4% vitamin B3 (Niacin), 6% vitamin B5 ( Pantothenic acid), 4% vitamin B6 and 7% vitamin B9 (Folate). Besides, copra also contains vitamin C at about 4% content.
Several essential minerals are found in desiccated coconuts in relatively high amounts. These include Potassium (8%), Elemental Iron (19%), Calcium (1%), Phosphorus (16%), Magnesium (9%), Selenium (small content) and Zinc (12%).
In addition to the vitamin and mineral elements, copra provides a high energy source, protein, fiber, and a variety of beneficial fats for the body.
Health benefits come from Desiccated Coconut Chips Grade
Thanks to the diverse nutritional ingredients with quite high content, desiccated coconut is an optimal choice for health.
Here are the little-known health benefits of desiccated coconuts:
- The low sugar content of desiccated coconut and the amount of fiber and organic fat keep blood sugar at a stable level.
- The fiber in desiccated coconuts is suitable for the daily fiber needs of both men and women. Thanks to that, heart health is significantly improved.
- Several studies have been done on the effects of desiccated coconuts on brain function. Results showed that desiccated coconut enhances brain activity and also limits bad progression in Alzheimer’s patients.
- The selenium content in desiccated coconuts is very small, but it offers many benefits. It is to improve the body’s immune function, to fight disease-causing factors. Besides, selenium also helps prevent male infertility. This has been proven through clinical research trials.
- With 19% iron, dried copra helps prevent anemia. This product also helps to limit the serious health problems caused by anemia, especially in pregnant women.
- Many nutrients in dried coconut help the body fight cancer cells. Certain types of cancer such as colon and prostate cancer can be prevented with dried coconut.
- Dried coconut is a natural product and has no side effects, making it suitable for many different ages. The product helps to support the treatment of patients with digestive disorders such as constipation or duodenal ulcer.
- The calcium and minerals in copra can prevent some osteoarthritis if you eat them daily.
Advantages of Nafoods Desiccated Coconut Chips Grade
Desiccated coconut Nafoods is proud of being one of the potential products for traders:
- The product will be packed according to customer requirements: PE, PP or kraft paper with 2 weights of 25kg and 50kg.
- Packaging provides full information for users, such as product information, manufacturers, quality standards.
- The Nafoods desiccated coconut seed size ensures the requirements. In a package, at least 40% of the seeds are from 20 – 50mm, about 40% from 10-20mm and not more than 20% of the seeds are less than 10mm. This prevents the copra from being too hard or too big to eat.
- Nafoods desiccated coconut has many certificates such as BRC, HALAL, and FSSC 22000.
- Nafoods chooses the most modern and specialized equipment to dry the desiccated coconuts, so the best product quality is maintained.
- The composition contains 100% whole white coconuts (also known as copra) inside the dried coconut. Products do not contain sweeteners, making them suitable for diabetic or at risk of diabetes. However, the natural aroma and sweetness retained on the dried coconut will make customers unable to refuse.
- Color is an important criterion in evaluating product quality. Nafoods’ desiccated coconut still retains the intact milky white color like Siamese coconut without using colorants or food additives. Furthermore, the colors are evenly matched across production batches. Therefore, you can completely rest assured when importing this product for business.
- The Nafoods Group Joint Stock Company ensures that the production process is strictly controlled from input materials to the packaging stage. Therefore, the safety of the products here is highly appreciated.
- Nafoods is an enterprise specializing in the production of dried fruit without intermediaries to provide wholesalers with the most reasonable prices. This will not be difficult when you want to import large quantities of desiccated copra.
Delicious and convenient, the Desiccated Coconut Chips Grade of Nafoods deserves what businesses and customers want. What are you waiting for without choosing Nafoods desiccated coconut – a product from Vietnam with a reasonable price can bring great benefits. Wishing you to trade this item very well and become a long-term partner of Nafoods.