|1||Ingredients||Fresh Dragon Fruit 100%|
|2||Certifications||FSSC, BRC, HALAL, KOSHER|
Dragon fruit is a nutritious fruit with a cool, refreshing taste. What’s more, it also has many health benefits that many other fruits don’t have. Nafoods – a prestigious address with soft dried dragon fruit products will be a suitable choice for many traders. What are the values of plastic dried dragon fruit? Why is the brand Nafoods so popular? All will be answered.
Nutritional Composition In Soft Dried Dragon Fruit
After many studies, it has been proven that dragon fruit is a fruit that provides a variety of vitamins and minerals. They are truly a wonderful source of nutrients that nature gives us.
Experts said that 170 grams of dragon fruit, it brings many nutritional values with specific content as follows:
- 102 Calories
- 2 grams of Protein
- 22 grams of Carbohydrates
- 5 grams of Fiber
- 13 grams of sugar
- Vitamins such as Vitamin A (100IU), Vitamin C (4mg), a small amount of vitamin E, and minerals include 1 gram of iron, 68 milligrams of magnesium, Micronutrients.
- Also, Dragon fruit includes many beneficial organic compounds such as polyphenols, carotenoids, and betacyanin.
The Health Benefits Of Soft Dried Dragon Fruit
Dragon fruit has become the choice of many people because of its diverse ingredients and its health benefits. Dragon fruit helps to heat, control blood sugar, prevent the aging process, beautify the skin, and improve the cardiovascular system’s operation, among many other benefits.
Dragon fruit helps to control blood sugar
A meta-analysis in the journal PLOS ONE evaluated the benefits of daily dragon fruit intake on blood glucose levels in people with diabetes. The results showed that dragon fruit could stimulate the pancreas to produce insulin, which reduces blood sugar levels in the body. Now, more related studies are also developed and implemented to prove this effect more comprehensively.
Prevent the aging process and strengthen the body’s immunity
Free radicals are unstable molecules that cause cell damage. It can lead to long-term inflammation and many chronic conditions. Antioxidants will help prevent this while protecting white blood cells and improving your body’s immune function. In addition to using chemical treatments, we can directly supplement antioxidants through everyday foods, especially dragon fruit.
Dragon fruit contains some powerful antioxidants such as:
- Vitamin C – a wonderful medicine that helps prevent aging and improve skin.
- Vitamin E
- Betalains – a group of red pigments found in fruits.
- Carotenoids include Lycopene and Beta-carotene. These pigments help dragons become beautiful and have been linked to effectiveness in preventing cancer and some cardiovascular diseases.
An important thing that few people know is that antioxidants will work best when eaten naturally in foods. Therefore, dragon fruit is recommended.
Soft dried dragon fruit is rich in fiber that aids in digestion
Fiber is an indigestible carbohydrate and has many health benefits. Everyone needs a certain amount of fiber every day. Soluble fiber in dragon fruit supports weight loss, reduces blood sugar levels, strengthens the bowels, and prevents colon cancer.
For women, the required fiber content is 25 grams and 38 grams in men. So why don’t you choose dragon fruit? Because the high fiber content in dragon fruit will help you protect your digestive health every day.
Dragon fruit is one of the few fresh fruits that contains iron. Iron plays an important role in the transport of oxygen around the body. In fact, a lot of patients suffer from iron deficiency anemia. Therefore, eating dragon fruit every day is considered a simple iron supplement that anyone can apply. Besides, vitamin C in this fruit also helps the body absorb iron better. Thereby helping to prevent anemia, especially for pregnant women.
Soft dried dragon fruit seeds contain beneficial fatty acids
Omega 3 and Omega 9 and the natural oils in dragon fruit seeds are really good. They help lower bad cholesterol levels and increase good cholesterol levels. As a result, cardiovascular health has also been significantly improved, limiting the occurrence of life-threatening strokes.
Is dried red dragon fruit better than dried white dragon fruit?
Red dragon fruit is beautiful, but its nutritional value is also higher than that of white dragon fruit. Because it contains high amounts of Carotene, Vitamin C, and powerful antioxidant anthocyanin, these are all beneficial for health. However, you will probably be less likely to encounter red dragon fruit, and its price will be a bit higher.
Why should you choose the soft dried dragon fruit of Nafoods?
Dried dragon fruits of Nafoods will be an interesting choice for traders for the following reasons:
- Nafoods is one of the brands that export dried fruit with an international standard production process. The plastic dried dragon fruit of Nafoods meets the top standards such as BRC, FSSC, HALAL, and KOSHER.
- Nafoods chooses red flesh dragon fruits for their products with higher nutritional value.
- The product ensures food safety and hygiene because it is dried in a closed cycle and not exposed to the outside environment.
- The product contains 100% fresh dragon fruit and retains essential nutrients. It is beneficial for the body and contains no additives or sweeteners.
- If the drying method causes the fruit to lose its natural flavor, Nafoods’ drying technology has overcome this. The product still retains its beautiful color, natural sweetness, richness, softness, and flexibility after drying.
- Dried dragon fruits have a longer storage time than fresh ones. Moreover, you can sell them in any season of the year, even when it is not the dragon fruit harvest.
With the benefits of soft dried dragon fruit mentioned above, surely you can understand people’s needs at what level? Why don’t you add Nafoods dried dragon fruit to your product list? We wish you will have a successful business plan and receive customers’ trust with the dried dragon fruit of Nafoods.