|1||Ingredients||90% Fresh Passion Fruit, 10% sugar|
Passion fruit is a tropical fruit rich in nutrients. But these citrus fruits are not always readily available, as they are seasonal fruits. So people often find and buy soft dried passion fruit. And Nafoods, a brand that exports dried fruit with an international standard production process, is chosen by many international wholesalers to cooperate. Our today’s article will give you a complete and detailed look at this fruit. And you will also learn why Nafoods dried passion fruit is so popular.
Nutritional ingredients in passion fruit
Passion fruit is very well appreciated for its nutrients. According to the studies done, each 18g passion fruit contains the following ingredients:
- 2g of fiber
- Provides 17 calories
- 9% of the RDI Vitamin C
- 8% of the RDI Vitamin A
- 2% of the RDI of Potassium
- Along with many other beneficial substances such as polyphenols, carotene, fat and trace iron.
In addition, scientists have also proven that Passion fruit has the highest polyphenol content compared to other tropical fruits such as pineapple, mango, lychee, banana or papaya. Moreover, the abundant vitamin C content in this fruit is also a factor that strengthens blood vessel walls and helps the body absorb iron better.
Benefits of soft dried passion fruit for health
Passion fruit is a fruit rich in fiber and antioxidants, making it very healthy. It helps to limit the risk of certain cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and osteoporosis. In addition, this fruit also supports skin beauty and improves the immune system, against pathogens.
Support to lower blood pressure
The amount of potassium in passion fruit is the factor that helps to reduce the patient’s blood pressure and maintain a stable level. Because Potassium has the ability to promote sodium excretion through urine. From there, it reduces pressure and blood volume and reduces the contractile activity of the heart.
Furthermore, the fruits rich in potassium also have a vasodilating effect. Therefore, passion fruit is really suitable for patients with high blood pressure, kidney damage or at risk of stroke.
The B vitamins (B3, B6) in passion fruit are two factors that help maintain the normal functioning of the thyroid gland. Thanks to that, the health of the cardiovascular system will also be improved if you eat passion fruit regularly with just the right amount.
Aids in weight loss and diabetes risk reduction
We also know that fruit is always the preferred choice on the diet and so does passion fruit. Accordingly, the low fat content combined with the large amount of fiber helps to increase satiety but does not cause weight gain even if you eat a lot. The glycemic index (GI) is low, so passion fruit is also very well evaluated when used for diabetics.
Cancer prevention with soft dried passion fruit
The rich antioxidants in passion fruit seeds, pulp and peel (Vitamin C, vitamin A, Carotene and anthocyanins) make it the choice for many. Of course, different colors of passion fruit will contain the active ingredients in different concentrations. These active ingredients help remove oxidative radicals from the body, limit pathogenic factors, and increase the body’s immunity and prevent cancer.
Promotes skin recovery and beautification process
In addition to the ability to prevent cancer, the antioxidants in passion fruit also help to beautify, improve damage on the skin. Our body is not able to synthesize and store vitamin C by itself, so you need to provide it regularly through daily foods.
Advantages of soft dried passion fruit
We can see that dried passion fruit is actually much better than fresh fruit or juice because of the following:
- Convenient and can be eaten whenever you like, even though it’s not the passion season.
- The antioxidant content is higher than just eating the intestines. Therefore, the health benefits are also greater.
- You can take them for a longer time than fresh passion fruit.
- Taste and nutrients are almost preserved. In addition, drying softens the fruit and makes it easier to eat.
Note when eating soft dried passion fruit
Here are some things to keep in mind when eating dried passion fruit:
- This product contains 90% pure passion fruit and 10% sugar, so it can affect the glycemic index of diabetics if they eat too much.
- Dried fruit usually has a lower nutrient content and provides more calories than fresh fruit.
- Avoid eating products that are out of date or that show signs of mold or spoilage.
- After opening the package, it should be stored under proper conditions and should only be used for a short period of time.
- In addition to dried passion fruit, you should incorporate more fresh fruits and foods for a healthier body.
Why to choose Nafoods soft dried passion fruit?
Nafoods is one of the companies that produce fruits according to international standard procedures, meeting many important export criteria. So why not choose Nafoods flexible passion fruit when it has completely superior points compared to other brands:
- The company has developed a high-tech passion fruit nursery in Vietnam, a country in Southeast Asia with a tropical climate suitable for growing passion fruit. Therefore, raw materials always meet high quality and safety standards.
- Process and production are modern and standard. Each batch of dried passion fruit is ISO and HACCP certified.
- Dried passion fruit is packaged in 0.5 and 1kg bags, which is quite suitable for customers to choose from.
- Products have been exported to many countries around the world.
If you or your company is looking for a nutritious and delicious snack to import, Nafoods’ chewy passion fruit can be a great option. Hopefully the information we have provided will be useful and help you better understand the product and how we create this dried fruit.